By accessing this website, www.ec-archer.com or any of its’ forward domains or sub-domains, you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion.
What is information protection?
E.C. Archer Business Solutions is committed to the protection of all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws. The transmission of information via electronic use and the internet is not entirely secure despite our best efforts. Although we take every measure possible to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to this website apart from external devices used to communicate with our services; any transmission or transaction is at your own risk.
What information is collected, and why?
We may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact forms, and through the use of “cookies” as explained below. The information we receive in such a manner depends on the settings of the browser utilized. I.E., if this website if visited to read or download information about our products, E.C. Archer may collect certain unrestricted, non-personal information from your computer, not limited to, but including the type of browser utilized, the links selected, traffic data, name of internet domain, internet address of the website used for access, location data, pages visited on this website, web logs and other communications data. Depending on the products and services selected (e.g. ‘Pricing’).
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visitor that does not identify the user personally. Information is tracked such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user’s browser type. Information is also collected regarding the user’s session on our site. This includes such items as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes the user is asked to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information. This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. This information is requested when the user initiates correspondence with E.C. Archer Business Solutions or requests one of the following:
- To receive specific information from us via e-mail
- To sign up for mailing lists or newsletters
- To correspond with us or regarding pricing
- Or any other such activity we deem necessary
How is the information used?
Non-personally identifiable information is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content of the services we provide.
Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
E.C Archer Business Solutions owns the collected information and will not sell, trade or rent the information to others. The information may be used to initiate contact and continue communication with the user. This may include follow-up calls, email correspondence or mail correspondence to follow-up on services provided, marketing information and promotions, new services, or important website changes. E.C. Archer Business Solutions may share this information with their business partners for the specific purpose of promotions or service offerings.
Are “Cookies” used on the website?
What is E.C. Archer’s website policy for children?
This website is not directed to, or developed for, children. If not of an adult age (18+), this website use should be supervised by an adult. E.C Archer Business Solutions sets a goal to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe this site has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify E.C. Archer immediately by email at: email@example.com
What are your rights?
Users have certain rights regarding the use of personal information E.C. Archer collects and maintains. E.C. Archer Business Solutions offers choices about what personal information is collected, how that information is used, and how E.C. Archer communicates and conveys information to and with you:
- User can choose not to provide personal information to E.C. Archer by refraining from conducting electronic transactions
- User can elect to not have a unique cookie identification number assigned to their user interface (device)
- User may withdraw any consent previously provided, or object at any time, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data
- User may inform or request to opt out of marketing communications
- User may, subject to local law requirements, have the right to (a) to request access to and receive information about personal information E.C. Archer Business Solutions collects and maintains; (b) to update and correct inaccuracies in personal information: and (c) have personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate • User has the right to ask E.C. Archer Business Solutions not to collect personal information for marketing purposes (e.g. sending information by email or SMS text; or asking opinion’s on E.C. Archer Business Solutions products or services).
- Users can exercise their right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting E.C. Archer Business Solutions.
Does E.C. Archer Business Solutions refer clients to 3rd party websites?
E.C. Archer Business Solutions in the future may contain links to other internet websites, referral sources and their services. Despite E.C. Archer’s intentions to partner with companies displaying and holding the same standards of integrity, we can neither control nor endorse use of their external sites, information and resources. Use them at your own discretion. This policy does not cover those third-party vendors, their privacy policies, data collection practices or websites.
How to opt out of correspondence?
Based on the information a user has provided, E.C. Archer Business Solutions may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence or one can email to inform of future correspondence wishes at: firstname.lastname@example.org